Dating Advice For Women – Ground-Breaking Tips That Will Put You on Top of the Dating Game
Many women are sick and tired of dating and trying to find “Mr. Right” by going to all of the wrong places-like bars and clubs.
Even if you’re just trying to find a temporary mate, these types of places probably aren’t the best bet, so steer clear of them if you’re serious about dating in a relatively serious relationship. That’s just basic dating advice 101 for women though.
Here are some great tips and advice that will helpfully get you a bit further in your next conversation with a potential mate. If the advice doesn’t apply to you, or you don’t think it does, make sure you still try to absorb it and be conscious of it next time you’re on the “hunt.”
Tip #1.) Try your best to be fun and inviting.
Guys like a girl who can hang with their guy friends or at least be open to new experiences and have fun. If you come across as closed off or cold you’re going to have a lot of trouble finding a guy who’s interested in you-who’s even worth your time. So keep this in mind when you go out on a date next time. Be enthusiastic, be excited and just be fun. You don’t have to schedule sky diving trips or do anything crazy, just let the natural “fun” you come out.
Tip #2.) Look good. Believe it or not this has a lot to do with tip #1.
Men are naturally more geared towards appearances and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so play to it. Even the great guys out there are still attracted to women who make the effort to attract them, and the good guys appreciate that beyond the mere appearance. This is one of the most valuable types of dating advice for women you can get.
Tip #3.) Stay confident.
There’s nothing like a vulnerable or insecure woman to make a man feel worried or even afraid of getting into a relationship. There’s nothing wrong with being insecure or lacking in confidence, but it means to a potential mate you’re bringing a lot of additional baggage in most cases. Do your best to stay confident and know who you are, and why you’re a great catch.
Some women get so excited at just the thought of being asked out on a date that they often tend to go right into it without being prepared. This often leads to them making mistakes and ending up not having such a good time in their dates at all. So, before you go out, here are 5 dating advice for women that I’ve listed.
1. First thing on this list of dating advice for women is you need to do before you go out looking for a date is to ask yourself what kind of man you’re really looking for. Finding the answer to that question means you won’t have to waste time dating men who just aren’t your type. You won’t have to waste time getting frustrated over dates that just don’t work out well because you’re just not attracted to your date when you could spend those precious moments trying to get to know someone you do find attractive.
2. Second piece of dating advice for women, if the man who approaches you and asks you out for a date is someone who bothers you and someone with whom you don’t feel comfortable, don’t go out with him. What’s the point of going out on a date with a man who makes you feel uncomfortable. Don’t worry about there not being any more men out there who will ask you. There will be. There’s no need to go through a horrible date with someone you don’t like.
3. Next on my list of dating advice for women is to learn to be yourself. When on a date don’t forget to just relax and be who you are. You will have a bigger chance of giving a good impression if you just be yourself instead of trying to pretend to be someone else. Besides, if things do work out in the end, you’ll spare yourself the trouble of having to keep pretending to be someone else. A good relationship is something that is based on truth and honesty. Pretending will just cause you more pain in the end.
4. A list of dating advice for women wouldn’t be complete without this next tip. When on a date, try to refrain from complaining about everything. Keep in mind that you’re there to get to know someone better and also to give a chance to let that someone see that there’s more to you. If all he ever hears are negative things coming out of your mouth then that’s not something that’s going to attract him.
5. Finally, a last point on this list of dating advice for women, use your judgment. Learn to decide between the right kind of guy and the wrong kind. When on a date also try to use your judgment to determine whether things are going down the right path or not.
There are a lot of dating advice for women online. These are just some of the few but bear in mind that the advice mentioned above will help you increase your chances in the dating scene. Keep them in mind the next time you go out and one more thing the best dating advice for women would probably be to make sure you enjoy yourself.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5025330
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3462058